- A recommendation from a local Governor of the Age of Enlightenment is required for your attendance at the Taste of Purusha course. Please have your recommending Governor contact AdmissionsOffice@purusha.org to request that a recommendation form be emailed to them. If a certified Governor is not available, you may get a recommendation from a non-certified Governor.
- All applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
- Upon acceptance you will be contacted about how to pay for your course.
- All information is transmitted and kept securely.
- If you are going to India, please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) found at MaharishiIndiaCourses.com before starting the application. Please note that many but not all of these questions and answers will apply to the Taste of Purusha courses.
- If you plan on staying more than one month be sure both your passport and visa are valid for the full length of your stay.
- For those taking the one month Taste of Purusha Course, your departure date can be whatever date is convenient beyond the one month minimum stay.
Fields with * are required. Put “NA” if not applicable.